Lucas Local School District offers a full time public kindergarten program in its elementary school.
If your child will be 5 years old by August 1, 2020, then your child is eligible for enrollment in Lucas’s kindergarten program.
The Registration Process will take place on Final Forms. Emails will be coming your direction as the month of April and May roll out. To finalize the registration process you will need to bring to the school office:
- parent/guardian driver's license,
- an original copy of his/her birth certificate,
- social security card,
- most recent immunization records,
- and proof of Lucas residency (mortgage statement/lease agreement and/or utility bill with current address listed on the bill).
- custody papers, if applicable
Open Enrollment Applications are due by April 30, 2020 and can be found on the district webpage.